Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Greater Good Reconnect

Finally submitted my thesis tentatively titled "The Influence of Rebellion upon Sea Power: The Revolt of the Admirals and the Fight for Navy Air" yesterday. It's weird being finished. Although I'm of the opinion that a project of this scope is never "finished." I wish I had another two months. Subconsciously I think I'm hanging on to this paper because I know that stopping will end my graduate education, at least for now and it's very VERY hard to admit that I have to stop. However, no matter how hard it is, I need to shift my priorities because I started orientation for law school today. It's time to stop.

But thankfully, I still have my blog, to maintain the connection.

Over the next few weeks I plan on settling into what will hopefully be a consistent blogging schedule as I prepare my arguments for the thesis defense. Barring any significant changes in my reading schedule for law school, I'm going to try and post at least once a week. These posts will probably be composed on Saturday or Sunday mornings, depending on how I decide to spend the previous night (Sunday morning posts following an Ole Miss home game will NEVER occur). Weekday posts will be rare and will probably be of limited analysis as briefing cases will probably take up the majority of my free time during the week.

Once more into the breach dear friends! Until the weekend shall we say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home